Summer in the City of Dreaming Spires.
Stay in style at the Old Parsonage Hotel, in the heart of historic Oxford, and immerse yourself in all the City has to offer this summer…
Rich in culture and surrounded by countryside, why not take to the streets on foot & explore the many colleges & museums… or hire a punt and travel the Thames… borrow a bicycle… enjoy sundowners & supper on any of our glorious terraces…
– A bottle of Côtes de Provence Rosé
– Tickets to the Ashmolean’s ‘Last Supper in Pompeii’ exhibition
– Blenheim Palace tickets
– Dinner for two on the terrace at any one of our three restaurants (£60 allowance per person)
– Breakfast in Parsonage Grill
– Complimentary morning papers
– Use of hotel bicycles & guest library
– Free parking
– Unlimited Wi-Fi
Available to book from 5th until 28th August inclusive. Subject to availability.
Do call our reservations team on 01865 310210, or email, and they will gladly assist with your reservation.