Spring in Oxford
Spring in Oxford...
Enjoy a luxury City Escape this Spring in the heart of old, historic Oxford…
Check in to the Old Parsonage, Oxford’s leading Five Star hotel, and enjoy a well-deserved bottle of chilled provence rosé on our sunny terrace…
Absorb all the enchanting architecture, student culture and open green spaces Oxford has to offer… Visit the ‘must see’ Jeff Koons Contemporary Art exhibition at the Ashmolean, the world’s oldest public museum…
Awake refreshed in one of our handmade beds to a leisurely breakfast in the Parsonage Grill, or remain in the comfort of your own stylish room. Spend the day taking in the stunning scenery at Blenheim Palace, Park & Gardens…
– Chilled bottle of Côtes de Provence rosé on arrival
– Luxury overnight accommodation
– Turndown treats
– Breakfast for two
– 2 Tickets to the Ashmolean Museum’s ‘Jeff Koons’ exhibition
– 2 Tickets to Blenheim Palace, Park & Gardens
– Use of hotel bicycles & guest library
– Free parking & unlimited Wi-Fi
– Complimentary still & sparkling water
– Rates from £265.00
Available to book 25th March until Monday 27th May 2019, inclusive. Subject to availability.
Entry into the Ashmolean is free, whereas exhibitions, for which tickets are included in this package, are normally an additional charge.
Do call our reservations team on 01865 310210, or email, and they will gladly assist with your reservation.