Private Dining Functions Terms & Conditions
The Pike Room
With its original stone fireplace, lattice windows & walls adorned with a carefully curated selection of oil paintings, the Pike Room retains the same Bloomsbury club ambience of the restaurant & bar, but with a private country house feel.
Our Pike room is subject to a minimum spend requirement which differs over midweek and weekends, this will be confirmed with our events team at the time of booking.
To book the Pike Room, we require valid card details to confirm your reservation. Cancellations made within 7 days of the reservation date will be subject to a 50% charge of the minimum spend that has been agreed.
– Any notice of cancellation must be made in writing via email.
– All outstanding amounts must be settled on the day of your event, before your departure, unless otherwise agreed.
– If your company has an account with us, we require written authorisation to confirm the full amount to be invoiced to the company. This cannot be arranged on the night and guests will be asked to pay on departure if this has not been pre-arranged.
– All invoices are to be settled within 30 days of the invoice issue date. We reserve the right to cancel all credit facilities if our payment terms are not met.
– There is a discretionary 12.5% service charge applicable to all food & beverage.
– Where accommodation has been booked in conjunction with a meeting or private dining booking, a separate cancellation policy may be applicable and will be provided in a separate contract.
– We require 48 hours’ notice of individual cancellations or we reserve the right to charge the full menu price per absent guest.
– All costs are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.
– By confirming your reservation, you accept responsibility and agree to compensate The Old Parsonage Hotel & Parsonage Grill for any damages incurred to fixtures, furnishings and property belonging to the Old Bank Hotel & Quod without causing offence to other guests or our members of staff.
– Mogford Limited reserves the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the property if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case we have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
– We kindly ask that your party vacate the Pike Room at midnight, last orders for drinks to non-residents are taken at 11pm.
We require valid card details to guarantee all wedding packages. Please note we are only able to hold provisional bookings for 48 hrs, all bookings not confirmed within this time with card details and a deposit will be released.
Deposit for bookings 12 months in advance:
We require an initial non-refundable deposit of £600 at the time of the booking followed by 4 remaining payments of 25% (7 months prior, 5 months prior, 3 months prior and 1 month prior the date of the wedding). Alternatively, you can also pay the outstanding balance over to 2 payments only, 6 months and 1 month prior to your wedding.
Deposit for bookings 6 months in advance:
We require an initial non-refundable deposit of £600 at the time of the booking followed by 2 remaining payments of 50%, 3 months and 1 month prior to your wedding.
For evening bookings, we kindly ask that your party vacate the room reserved at midnight, last orders for drinks to non-residents are taken at 11pm. By confirming your reservation, you accept responsibility and agree to compensate the hotel for any damages to the room, furnishings and equipment.
– Your deposit paid to confirm your wedding date is non-refundable should you wish to cancel.
– Cancellation up to 4 weeks prior to your wedding will not incur additional cancellation charges, other than loss of your deposit.
– Where cancellations are made 4 weeks prior to your wedding date, the full package cost for the number of confirmed guests will apply.